The Utah Council of Teachers of Mathematics is a professional organization of educators, individually and collectively dedicated to the improvement of classroom instruction in mathematics at all levels. Our mission is to provide leadership by:
- Promoting interest in mathematics and its teaching in the state of Utah;
- Improving the teaching of mathematics at all levels;
- Maintaining a close liason with the Utah State Office of Education;
- Representing the interest of mathematic teaching and mathematics teachers to the public;
- Encouraging cooperation, pride, and fellowship in the profession of mathematics teaching.